Thursday, June 28, 2012

Concept Art

I was thinking about a character that I could possibly show on my blog or on my website that wasn't the watertownronin samurai. Sure there sort of interesting characters but I along with the name Watertownronin I just don't feel that it really says anything to anyone looking at it. So I decided to design some new characters. Also instead of doing a character design turn around chart I wanted to design a character that actually appeared to be moving a little bit. In any case I thought I would use a part of the human anatomy (The Big Toe) and design a character around it. I think he looks pretty interesting and I think I'm going to add one more pose to the chart. I also want to create another Toe character that hangs around this one with a Mustache. (Don't ask me why)..lol anyways I think it came out pretty good.