Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Playground BW Page 1

I've pretty much finished with all the black and white images for the comic "Playground". The odd thing about drawing this book is that from the beginning I drew the pages smaller in an effort to save on time. Due to that "time-saving" technique I've had to go back in and refine the drawings that I've done for the book for the first few pages. Since I've done some sequential work before this project, I do remember working with a size that is larger then the size that I used for this book still much smaller then the traditional sizes used to draw comics. The results from those sequential pages required pretty much no clean up work when it came to the quality of the drawings so I've heard a valuable lesson. :) Anyways here's page one of the book. I'll be updating the blog every week with a fresh pages for now on.